31.12.16

Friend and Endure

                                               FRIEND

Not a friend but we were more like conversation companions with him; we were alone in that little country town, there was not so much people to talk.  To be friends much more needed, you know.     We seem to fulfill each others requirements. We were no lover, we were womenless.  If we were living in the big city, we would never share the long winter in the number of drinks together, drinking; We spent more time with sorrow while trying to laugh.  If we were living in the big city, we spent more time with sorrow  the numbers of long winters, which we never share, with drinks together, sadly;  while trying to laugh.What could be more natural than if we wiped each other quickly? Then both of us appoint went to other places. Then we both get married and divorced in other cities.
I felt so sad when I hear he is dead.  As much as I do not hope…
I now remember the distressing provincial evenings that I have burdened with as much as I would like to remember in life, with a strange longing for heart. We've got a weird story.



                                                               ENDURE
It’s nothing to endure life. You endure in a way, what happens!
Really scary one endure to the life after death. Endure to the unknown. If there is no life after death, no matter! Because that's what I want.  But if it does, then it means we are also present. I think this is real unbearable. Think, we will be again. We!  Even though we can not endure ourselves, again we! Then, again it will be others. I mean,  the others that you know. Show me someone who can endure others!  Then again will be the events, stories and be asked to speak, narrate, write them. Your volatile spirits will be the weight of the your words or not? It’s not cause of the exist, but it’s tired of enduring so many years, return and  endure again and  again! When I thing these, I feel some bad things inside me! I want to believe nothingness, presence of nothingness. For me, it’s the heaven. Then nothing happens. No story.


No comments:

Post a Comment