14.3.16

Whatsap Status (Whatsap Durumları)

If you want to add a good whatsap status you can use one of these:


  • Life is too short, don't waste is reading whastap status.

  • Why are u looking my whatsap status.

  • LOL

  • We become what we think about.

  • Good girls are bad girls, who never get caugt.

  • All girls are my sisters except you.

  • I don’t make mistakes, I date them

  • You can’ t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus

  • Aşk: Kalıcı olmayan bir akıl hastalığı olup, tedavisi evliliktir

  • Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage

  • One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing.

  • When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.

  • Don't look my status again, please...

  • Hey You!, Yes You!, Look!, Im using whatsapp....

  • .........:).........

  • asdfgsfcfrabhbhycghs







No comments:

Post a Comment